Membership Information and Application
PMP Membership Information
PMP Community Park is the community park for Pelham Estates, Merrifield Park, and Pilgrims Point, as well as Stratton Place. Others from surrounding communities are invited to join as well. The pool is located at 205 Pilgrims Point Road, Greenville, just off Hudson Road on Greenville’s Eastside.
The membership for PMP Community Park Incorporated is a non-profit stock ownership club for homeowners of Pelham Estates, Merrifield Park, Pilgrims Point, and Stratton Place or within a limited distance of the community park which is determined by the by-laws. With membership, you can enjoy full use of the pools, as well as have voting rights. Stock members also receive benefits like free guest passes, and they own a portion of the PMP Community Park, LLC.
Those who live outside of Pilgrims Point, Merrifield Park, Pelham Estates, and Stratton Place may join as Associate Members. Associate Membership is a great way to belong to our fantastic community pool at a reasonable price.
3 Membership Types & Prices:
• New Stock Member* pays both $450 Stock Fee and annual dues for 3 consecutive years, then will pay the Existing Stock Member price annually. To maintain stock membership, Stock Members must renew each year. Below is the 3 year payment breakdown:
- Year 1 $420 ($370 Stock Fee + $0 annual dues- Special Pricing for 2021 + $50 after April 30th)
- Year 2 $415 ($40 Stock Fee + $325 annual dues + $50 after April 30th)
- Year 3 $415 ($40 Stock Fee + $325 annual dues + $50 after April 30th)
• Existing Stock Member annual dues are $375 ($325 annual dues + $50 after April 30th.
• Associate Member (residents outside of the 4 PMP neighborhoods) annual dues are $400 ($350 annual dues + $50 after April 30th)
To join, please either:
• Register Online: (Club Express Online Application Form)
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org