By purchasing this Membership, you agree to the following conditions. Also, please download and complete this waiver form. Then scan or take a picture with your phone and email it to: email@example.com. One waiver per household membership must be received before extended membership is granted.
I understand the PMP Extended Membership is offered as a NO LIFEGUARDS ON DUTY, SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK membership. This means PMP will NOT have lifeguards present and the expectation is for each member to watch/supervise their household members while at the pool. Each member will be responsible for their own safety and the safety of their household members. For the extended membership to be successful, ALL PMP pool rules must be followed along with the below extended membership rules. The extended membership is only available to current PMP members that extend their membership. Guests are not allowed. This membership will be revoked without a refund the first-time rules are not followed. Members need to sign one waiver per household to enroll in the extended membership program. We will send out communication as soon as the waiver and payment portal has been created.
PMP Extended Membership Program Rules
- Extended Membership hours:
- Extended Membership Pool Operating Hours: Monday – Saturday 10am – 8pm; Sunday 1pm – 8pm (extended membership follows the summer schedule)
- Early Lap Swim Only Program: Monday – Saturday 6am – 10am. For early swim program access, members must have completed a separate lap swim waiver, be 18 years or older and must be accompanied by another adult PMP member (18 years or older). The lap pool will be the only pool available for use during this time.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult (18 years or older) responsible for their safety and behavior while at PMP. Members that bring other members’ children are also responsible for their safety.
- Upon entering/exiting PMP, member(s) are responsible for making sure the pool gate fully closes and locks behind them. For safety reasons, the entrance gate should not be propped open. Members must exit the pool by 8pm as the key fobs are programmed to stop working after 8:05pm. The only way to enter and exit the pool is by using your pool key fob. For safety reasons, the push to exit button will be turned off during the extended membership. When exiting, the push to open button is not active, therefore reach over the fence and swipe the key fob over the outside sensor in order to make the gate open.
- An emergency landline phone will be located outside the guardroom door for emergency use only.
- Bathrooms will remain unlocked but we ask members to keep bathroom doors closed.
- The lap pool is off limits for anyone not swimming laps. No hanging on lane ropes.
- The light post beside the pool entrance gate automatically comes on at dusk.
- Please remind household members to behave and take care of our pool and facility. There are several security cameras placed throughout the facility.
- Trash- we would greatly appreciate members helping keep our facility clean by emptying trash bags and adding new trash bags as needed. New trash bags will be kept behind the lifeguard desk.
- Reminder- NO Glass, tobacco products, vaping or alcoholic beverages are allowed on PMP premises.
- For an effective and efficient way to communicate during the extended membership, we will continue to use the APP, BAND. Members can use this app to share concerns while at PMP or if supplies run low (i.e. toilet paper, paper towels…). This will get a quicker response than sending an email. BAND is similar to NextDoor but private to PMP members only.
Click the link to join our group, "The PMP Community Park." https://band.us/n/a4a25ft0b2m15 You can download the app on your phone or you can access it via the website